Friday, June 30, 2017

NEW Book: Beginning Again in a Foreign Land


My latest contribution to the world, both large and small is the publication of my book of interviews with twenty courageous, single women who have moved home to Mexico on their own, an inspirational and daring move. In the second half of their lives, they uprooted themselves from the USA, Canada, and England to begin again in a foreign land.


  Please read my book if you like strong women, decisive action, and Mexico! It is full of experiential advise and clues on how to survive the many challenges faced and conquered. It is available as a paperback on Amazon and also as a Kindle download. Soon to be sold at the Tecolete Book Store in Todos Santos and other stores around BCS.



1 comment:

  1. I just read your book and really enjoyed meeting the 20 women that you interviewed. I'm heartened by how they were able to conquer so many difficulties and by their courage and just plain interesting-ness.

    ReplyDelete